NJYS Got Soccer Registration-Club Affiliation
Club Affiliation with CJYSA
The Club must also affiliate with the league (or leagues) so the team is shown as affiliated to the club for league approval in NJYS roster process. The club registrar should follow these instructions for affiliating with the league:
- Click on link above to short cut to the even and log in under your Club Account. Go to Step 8
- OR: Log into the Club account
- Click on the “HOME” tab
- Click “EVENTS” in the blue bar
- Click “SEARCH” in Gray bar
- Under Find event – use drop down and enter league under event type and type in (for our league) Central Jersey Youth Soccer Registration NJYS 2012/2013 under Event Name and click “OK”
- Event appears and click on League Event Name
- Click “apply now” - the first one, that is without a team
- A pop up window confirms you want to apply without a team (can register the team later), click okay
- Club is now affiliated with the league
- Clubs can also affiliate teams to the league under the Club account by clicking on the team to affiliate (this will work only if the team has not yet affiliated with the league) and continuing with the affiliation until application is submitted.
Once the club has affiliated with the league, the team can move forward with its team registration to NJYS through Got Soccer and the league approval.